[Mauiusers] Could maui ignore the ppn in qsub

Bas van der Vlies basv at sara.nl
Sun Feb 13 09:08:01 MST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: mauiusers-bounces at supercluster.org on behalf of Garrick Staples
Sent: Fri 2/11/2005 19:08
To: Maui Users
Subject: Re: [Mauiusers] Could maui ignore the ppn in qsub

On Fri, Feb 11, 2005 at 12:02:36PM +0100, Bas van der Vlies alleged:
> Ake wrote:
> >On Fri, Feb 11, 2005 at 11:22:32AM +0100, Bas van der Vlies wrote:
> >

>Why not just limit walltime instead of PS?  It sounds like that is what you
> actually what we limit.

The MAXWC factor does not weight the number of processors. We HAVE an MAXPS factor of 600 hours
and a max walltime of 120 hours. If the user uses more procs then he can use less hours for his job
That is what we want. I have made the patch for maui that does the calculation differently if
NODEACCESSPOLICY SINGLEJOB is specified. I will sent it after the weekend.

Regards