[Mauiusers] MOAB standing reservations broken ?

Wightman wightman at clusterresources.com
Fri Feb 11 09:04:24 MST 2005

I just tested the standing reservation from this thread:

http://www.supercluster.org/pipermail/mauiusers/2005-January/001429.html

using Moab 4.2.0p4 (available on the Moab downloads page) and all went
well.  No jobs were blocked from using those reserved nodes.

Can you verify that your system is still broken with patch 4?

Thanks,

- Douglas
Cluster Resources, INC.