[Mauiusers] MOAB standing reservations broken ?

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Thu Feb 10 21:39:52 MST 2005

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 06:46 am, Dave Jackson wrote:

>   This issue is most likely based on reservation group mapping and
> should already be corrected in Moab 4.2.1 (in beta).  Please send a
> level 7 log showing a job blocked out of a reservation.  Once confirmed,
> we will get this patch rolled into Moab 4.2.0.

Has there been any news on this ?   We're getting beaten up by our users over
the fact that the test queue still doesn't work and I'm having to look at
dropping back to use Maui to get it to work. :-(

>   BTW, Moab 4.2.1 will allow you to graphically visualize jobs,
> reservations, failures, and node usage in your cluster in great detail
> over time.  This information should allow you to spot nuances very
> quickly.

Is that going to appear in the snapshots anytime soon ?    The last Moab
snapshot I can see was released 11-Jan-2005.

cheers!
Chris