[Mauiusers] "consumable resources" questions

Balle, Susanne susanne.balle at hp.com
Thu Feb 3 07:20:59 MST 2005

Other use for the exclusive mode is if a user wants to launch a program
which is using OpenMP on the nodes. The user only need one process per
node but will use 4 threads on the node and thereby use all the
processors within a node given that we are taking about 4 processor
nodes.

Can I do that with Maui? Allocate a node in exclusive mode without
explicitly allocating all 4 processors within the nodes?

Thanks for any help,

Regards

Susanne