[Mauiusers] maui + LoadLeveler 3.3

Jan-Frode Myklebust mykleb at no.ibm.com
Thu Dec 8 01:53:05 MST 2005

I've been trying to get maui to work with LoadLeveler 3.3 on linux,
and thought I had it working by simply commenting out the checkpoint
routine from LLI.c. Unfortunately this only worked for a little while,
while my cluster was only 2 nodes. When I increased the cluster to
about 120 nodes, it doesn't work anymore.

Jobs immediately ends up in state=defered.

	job is deferred.  Reason:  RMFailure  (job start failed with rc -7 (ERROR:    API internal error occurred

So, has anybody else tried maui + LL 3.3 ? And maybe been a bit more
successfull than me ?

  -jf