[Mauiusers] Jobs apparently stuck in deffered state.

Michael Edwards miedward at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 12:30:33 MST 2005

Check out the DEFERTIME parameter.  I had a setup where if I didn't
set DEFERTIME to zero jobs would stall indefinately.  Your problem
doesn't sound that severe so you might not need to disable it, but it
might be worth playing with and seeing if the default is, say, fifteen
minutes or something.

Just a thought.