[Mauiusers] Jobs apparently stuck in deffered state.

Chris Johnson johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Mon Dec 5 08:12:41 MST 2005

      Weird situation here.  I have torque up with maui.  Maui is
pretty basic.  I have sme QoSs defined which I use to prioritize some
queues.  And some nodes half od which are two process jobs.

      I submit 3 more jobs than I have processors.  All processor fire
up jobs which run to completion.  So far so good.

      The remaining 3 jobs are in deffered state.  They will eventually
run but only after 10 to 20 minutes at least.  Otherwise I have to
releasehold and runjob on the to force them into running.

      Not really clear on what's going on here.

      Oh, linux 4.2, torque 1.2.0p4, and maui 3.2.6p13.

      Help appreciated.

Chris Johnson               |Internet: johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Systems Administrator       |Web:      http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/~johnson
NMR Center                  |Voice:    617.726.0949
Mass. General Hospital      |FAX:      617.726.7422
149 (2301) 13th Street      |Life, a bad idea who's time is past.
Charlestown, MA., 02129 USA |    Me