[Mauiusers] FLAGS=IGNALL not working?

Georg Hager georg.hager at rrze.uni-erlangen.de
Mon Dec 5 07:11:28 MST 2005

Hi all,

we use Maui 3.2.6-pl13 with torque. By

MAXJOBQUEUEDPERUSERPOLICY   ON
MAXJOBQUEUEDPERUSERCOUNT    4

we limit the number of idle jobs per user that can collect QTIME to
4. This works fine, but we'd like to lift this and other policies for
a special group of users ("unrz"), so we tried

GROUPCFG[unrz] QDEF=hiprio
QOSCFG[hiprio] FLAGS=IGNALL

Unfortunately, this has no effect on the max number of idle jobs
per user in group "unrz". "diagnose -Q" reports:

Name                * Priority QTWeight QTTarget XFWeight XFTarget     QFlags   JobFlags Limits
hiprio                       0        0        0        0     0.00     [NONE]     [NONE] [NONE]
  Groups:    unrz

Btw, other QOS-related things seem to work, e.g. a special PRIORITY
setting for all "unrz" users is ok.

Am I doing anything wrong or is IGNALL broken in Maui?

Thanks,
Georg.

--
Dr. Georg Hager           | Email:
Regionales Rechenzentrum  |    Georg.Hager at rrze.uni-erlangen.de
Erlangen, HPC Services    | Tel.:            (+49)9131/85-28973
Martensstr. 1, 1.020      | Fax:               (+49)9131/302941
D-91058 Erlangen, Germany | http://www.rrze.uni-erlangen.de/hpc