[Mauiusers] Cluster Resources' Online Training

jonathan ryskamp jryskamp at clusterresources.com
Tue Aug 30 15:11:47 MDT 2005

Greetings,

  We would like to thank everyone who attended last week's on line
training.  Turnout was exceptional and we found that we had attendance
of more than 150% of what we anticipated.  We apologize we could not
accommodate everyone and consequently, we are offering another round
of
free cluster management training in January.

  If you are interested, please contact Amber Webb at your earliest
convenience to reserve your slot.  More information regarding the
training agenda can be found at:
http://www.clusterresources.com/news/.

Thanks,
Jonathan,