[Mauiusers] Memory management problems with p13 and p14

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Mon Aug 29 21:41:45 MDT 2005

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 09:05 pm, Thomas Cataldo wrote:

> So my question is : Should we investigate our (broken?) maui setup, or
> should we contribute to fixing those memory errors in maui ?

If this is on x86 Linux then I'd suggest running Maui under 'valgrind' from
www.valgrind.org by doing something like:

valgrind -v --leak-check=full --log-file=valgrind-maui-log /usr/local/sbin/maui -d

That should create a log file with the output of valgrind in it as Maui runs
in debug mode in the foreground.

good luck!
Chris