[Mauiusers] No new Maui snapshots ?

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Fri Aug 26 00:23:21 MDT 2005

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 02:52 am, Josh Butikofer wrote:

> We have made available the newest Maui snapshot
> (maui-3.2.6p14-snap.1124898680) at the usual download location. This
> release fixes a SEGV found in August and eradicates all known memory
> leaks.

Excellent news, thanks!

There's just one thing...

[...]
> You will also notice that this snapshot, and all subsequent snapshots,
> will include better version information at runtime.

Please please please can I beg that the directory that these untar into also
have the version number embedded in them ?

It's *so* painful to have to constantly rename the directories when I untar
torque/maui/moab to the snapshot directory so that I won't overwrite anything
accidentally in future!

cheers,
Chris