[Mauiusers] Maui is unexpectedly down

오정수 soo5 at fireworks.kist.re.kr
Mon Aug 15 21:11:01 MDT 2005

Dear.

Thank you for your help.
As you wrote down, I changed some confi. in maui.cfg file as follows.
Then maui works find till now.

_______________________________
RMCFG[head node] TIMEOUT=30
JOBAGGREGATIONTIME    00:00:10
RMPOLLINTERVAL        00:02:30

LOG LEVEL                  9 (advised by Mr. Garrick)

But I cannot find any explanation or guidelines of
'RMCFG[] TIMEOUT' and 'JOBAGGREGATIONTIME'  variables
in admi~.pdf file nor web site.

In my opinition, most important variable is the 'RMPOLLINTERVAL'.

I really appreciate your help.

Best Wishes.

Jung Oh