[Mauiusers] Maui is unexpectedly down

오정수 soo5 at fireworks.kist.re.kr
Thu Aug 11 00:06:51 MDT 2005

Hi.

I installed "torque-1.2.0p3 + maui-3.2.6p13" on our 512 nodes.
Installation was successful, but while running jobs from batch queue,
maui is often down. Usually after 10~20 queued jobs are successfully
runned on the temporary alloted nodes, maui is suddenly down.
Queued jobs left were started running on restarting the maui.

What do I have to do to the scheduler of maui.cfg ?
Is there any options or arguments when configuring the torque or maui?

In the mailing lists, there is someone with the same problem asking a help,
but there is no answer.

Any comments will be greatly appreciated.

Jung Oh