[Mauiusers] Re: [Moabusers] New PDF Docs Released

Dave Jackson jacksond at clusterresources.com
Fri Aug 5 14:45:47 MDT 2005

Andrew,

  As of today, they should be synchronized.  Next week, the HTML will be
more up to date again.  We have automated the process now for all
products, so we should be regularly rolling the PDF's out every 2
months.

  BTW, Didn't you co-author a paper for the Vegas conference two months
ago?  If so, I was a reviewer on this and thought you guys did a very
professional job.  It was one of the best papers I read and not just
because it was full of Maui references! :)

  Also, was it you who just purchased a Moab contract?  I know one of
the Michigan Universities did in last couple weeks.  If it was you, I
would love to have a conference call with you to discuss
possibilities.

  If this was not you in any of the above, sorry about the confusion.

Thanks,
Dave