[Mauiusers] Short overview/list of MAUIs functions

Dave Jackson jacksond at clusterresources.com
Fri Aug 5 12:00:20 MDT 2005

Sebastian,

  The best summary is probably the Moab-Maui Comparison Guide.  It does
a categorized feature by feature listing of capabilities.  It provides a
lot of good information.  It is a bit out of date since both Maui and
Moab have continued to receive enhancements since it was created but it
is a very good starting point.  It can be found at:

http://clusterresources.com/moabdocs423/a.nmoab-mauicomparison.shtml

  Please let us know what additional information we can provide.

Thanks,
Dave