[Mauiusers] maui-3.2.6p14-snap.1121876607 memory leakandsegmentation fault (valgrind logs attached)

Wightman wightman at clusterresources.com
Thu Aug 4 17:23:16 MDT 2005

Chris,

We have fixed the seg-fault in maui and many of the small memory leaks.
However, the largest memory leak was not being free'd on purpose.  The
free() was commented out of the code (without a comment saying why), so we
are going to do some more testing on that section before we push out that
fix.

Thanks,

- Douglas