[Mauiusers] Multiple standing reservations with TASKCOUNT mutually exclude nodes from *all* users

Wightman wightman at supercluster.org
Thu Sep 23 12:48:38 MDT 2004

There was a bug in Maui affecting the way "DEDICATED" got processed.
This has been fixed.  The latest snapshot should now fix this issue.
Please let us know if it does not.

The fix was also applied to Moab users, although the alternate method of
setting FLAGS=DEDICATEDRESOURCE was still functional.

FYI:  the Maui snapshots are now available to all users who have
registered to download Maui.  If you haven't registered this can be done
at:

http://www.clusterresources.com/cgi-bin/register.cgi

The snapshots can be found by clicking on the Maui Snapshots (Beta)
link.

--
Douglas
Cluster Resources, INC.