[Mauiusers] RMFailure

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Thu Sep 2 19:26:08 MDT 2004

On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 06:17 am, Stewart.Samuels at aventis.com wrote:

> I am running torque-1.0.1p6 and maui-3.2.6p6.  When I stress maui by
> submitting 25-50 jobs at time, frequently, jobs get stuck in the queues.

On the cluster I'm currently helping out with we're running:

	maui-3.2.6p9-snap.1091548659

and that coped with the users submitting around 10,000 jobs without dieing..

We did patch it with Garrick's hack to get the binding of queues to attributes
going, but that's all.  Showq takes forever of course.. :-)

cheers,
Chris