[Mauiusers] [RFE] send job class to AM

Wightman wightman at supercluster.org
Wed Sep 1 08:50:28 MDT 2004

UserI.c contains a function MUIJobDiagnose.  If you look in there you'll
see where it gets the information to print out which class a job belongs
to.  I believe that information stays the same until the job is
destroyed, so you should be able to access it the same way in MAM.c.

Hope that helps,

Douglas
Cluster Resources, INC.

--