[Mauiusers] TIMELIMIT.

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Sun Oct 31 21:28:31 MST 2004

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 02:45 am, Amitoj G. Singh wrote:

> Which version of Maui 3.0, 3.2 implements the following parameter ?
>
> SRCFG[test] TIMELIMIT=1:00:00

I think they all do, don't they ?

You may need a star on the end to do the new TIMELOGIC stuff, like this:

 SRCFG[test] TIMELIMIT=1:00:00*

Otherwise I think there is an implied logical OR between the conditions.

If that doesn't work, here's a working standing reservation from our Moab
configuration, I don't know if it's backwardly compatible though!

NOTE: This is *NOT* Maui, but Moab, which is sort of Maui the next
generation..

SRCFG[sque] STARTTIME=08:00:00 ENDTIME=20:00:00
SRCFG[sque] PERIOD=DAY DAYS=MON,TUE,WED,THU,FRI
SRCFG[sque] PROCLIMIT<=4 DEPTH=7
SRCFG[sque] TASKCOUNT=2 FLAGS=SPACEFLEX
SRCFG[sque] MAXTIME=00:15:00+*

That gives us a reservation on two nodes (4 CPUs) between 8am and 8pm weekdays
for jobs asking for 4 or less CPUs and lasting less than 15 minutes.

Good luck!
Chris