[Mauiusers] Moab and Ganglia integration

Wightman wightman at clusterresources.com
Thu Oct 21 09:02:06 MDT 2004

Great! We're glad another site has decided to take advantage of multiple
resource managers.

About the second issue, Moab will run the WorkloadQuery function for
each resource manager that it finds configured.  If the WorkloadQuery
function has not been defined then this message still prints out (it
doesn't mean anything really).  We'll put a patch in there to not print
out anything if no function has been defined.

About the second issue, it is not yet possible to confine Moab's search
to only those nodes that are reported on both.  This feature might be
available later, but as of right now, Moab was built with the idea of
allowing multiple resource managers control disjoint resources, with one
coherent view given by Moab.

If you have any recommendations for the documentation (from your
experience) please let us know.

Thanks,

Douglas
Cluster Resources, INC.