[Mauiusers] More than one FLAGS value in standing reservation

jacksond at supercluster.org jacksond at supercluster.org
Mon Oct 11 10:13:11 MDT 2004

Martin,

   Thanks for the report and the patch.  Actually, the most correct
solution is to modify the MUBMFromString() routine.  It should handle both
whitespace and comma delimited fields.  Simply adding a comma character to
the delimiter list inside this routine will accomplish what you want
throughout Maui code.  This change is now available in the latest pre-Maui
3.2.6p11 snapshot.

   Thanks again and let us know if we can assist you further.

Dave