[Mauiusers] resources_default.neednodes = hsn and maui not working

Bas van der Vlies basv at sara.nl
Thu Nov 11 09:07:12 MST 2004

Garrick Staples wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 11, 2004 at 02:56:43PM +0100, Bas van der Vlies alleged:
>
>>Garrick Staples wrote:
>>
>>>On Thu, Oct 21, 2004 at 08:51:56AM -0600, Jones, Wesley alleged:

>>>http://www.supercluster.org/pipermail/mauiusers/2004-September/001342.html
>>>
>>>That was fixed on Sep 16, which was some snapshot of p10.  Get the latest
>>>snapshot and it should work.
>>>

>>I have just read the archives and i want this feature. I have downloaded
>>the latest 3.2.6p10 snapshot date 04-Oct-2004. I can not download
>>maui-3.2.6p10 from the main page. There is no changelog in the
>>directory. So i do not know if your change is applied.
>>
>>I want to tie nodes to an queue with the node property and that maui
>>honours that. Is this what your patch does? If yes can i get your patch?
>

> The maui people fixed this feature, not me.  It should work fine with an Oct
> snapshot.

Thanks. Did i something wrong. I configured in torque:
reate queue topspin
    set queue topspin queue_type = Execution
    set queue topspin acl_host_enable = False
    set queue topspin acl_user_enable = True
    set queue topspin acl_users = bas
    set queue topspin acl_users += bert
    set queue topspin acl_users += jaap
    set queue topspin acl_users += ramon
    set queue topspin acl_users += walter
    set queue topspin acl_users += willem
    set queue topspin resources_max.nodect = 128
    set queue topspin resources_max.nodes = 128
    set queue topspin resources_max.walltime = 168:00:00

    set queue topspin resources_default.neednodes = topspin
    set queue topspin resources_default.nodect = 1
    set queue topspin resources_default.nodes = 1

    set queue topspin resources_default.walltime = 00:01:00
    set queue topspin enabled = True
    set queue topspin started = True

Did i forgot an option in maui.cfg?

Thanks for your help.