[Mauiusers] resources_default.neednodes = hsn and maui not working

Bas van der Vlies basv at sara.nl
Thu Nov 11 06:56:43 MST 2004

Garrick Staples wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 21, 2004 at 08:51:56AM -0600, Jones, Wesley alleged:
>  > One way to tie a queue to a set of nodes is to
>  > 1) add an attribute to the nodes in the server_priv/nodes file.
>  > E.g.
>  > # grep node032 /var/spool/PBS/server_priv/nodes
>  > node032 np=2 hsn
>  >
>  > 2) use neednodes for a specific queue
>  > Qmgr: set queue HSN-Std resources_default.neednodes = hsn
>  >
>  > I installed torque-1.1.0p3 and maui-3.2.6p9 on a tao linux system.
>
> http://www.supercluster.org/pipermail/mauiusers/2004-September/001342.html
>
> That was fixed on Sep 16, which was some snapshot of p10.  Get the latest
> snapshot and it should work.

I have just read the archives and i want this feature. I have downloaded
the latest 3.2.6p10 snapshot date 04-Oct-2004. I can not download
maui-3.2.6p10 from the main page. There is no changelog in the
directory. So i do not know if your change is applied.

I want to tie nodes to an queue with the node property and that maui
honours that. Is this what your patch does? If yes can i get your patch?

		Regards