[Mauiusers] Re: [torqueusers] Node affinity misbehaving.

Hyrum Carroll hyrum at clusterresources.com
Fri Dec 3 16:45:52 MST 2004

Garrick,
Maui should automatically detect queues from PBS.  Hence, the
CLASSCFG[classname] should not be needed in the config file.  I tested
this with the latest maui (3.2.6p11) and torque (1.1.0p5) by making a
simple cluster with 2 queues, each specifying a different node.  Maui
detected each queue (class).  If you are seeing different results,
please let us know.

Hyrum Carroll
Cluster Resources, Inc.