[Mauiusers] Maui-3.2.6p11 released
hyrum at clusterresources.com
Fri Dec 3 11:08:31 MST 2004
Maui-3.2.6.p11 is now available.
As was previously mentioned, maui bugzilla is enabled. Thanks for all
the reports that everyone has already sent in. We are working on these
items and are implementing their fixes in p12.
Please let us know if you see any issues at all.
The following changes have been implemented in maui-3.2.6p11:
- Added client data compression
- Added support for SSS 3.0.3 job structure
- Added support for SSS suspend-resume features
- Support PBS 'state-unknown' mapping
- Improved TORQUE 'status' attribute auto-detection
- Added client data encryption
- Added client bounds checking to prevent buffer overflow
- Enhanced group ID mapping support
- Added scheduler-level config based node feature specification
- Enabled Dynamic Hostlist Modification
- Enabled AM Job Failure Action Support
- Added support for class/queue level feature requirement defaults
- Added support for dedicated resource specification w/in standing
- Fixed TORQUE server data auto-detect
- Fixed data corruption server crash
- Improved logic for stale job handling with failing resource managers
- Improved Node State Diagnostics
Cluster Resources, Inc.
More information about the mauiusers