[Mauiusers] Advanced Reservation

Dave Jackson jacksond at supercluster.org
Thu Dec 2 11:26:42 MST 2004

Nikolay,

  The reservation you created will allow any job owned by group aurora2
to utilize its resources.  If you want it to only allow jobs which
specifically request the reservation, you will need to set the
reservation flag 'BYNAME' when you create it.  Regarding the second job,
it is properly starting because the BYNAME attribute is not set.

  You may want to consider using Moab as this offers significantly more
flexibility in this area although Maui may be adequate.

Dave