[Mauiusers] [RFE] send job class to AM

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Tue Aug 31 13:34:27 MDT 2004

I'd like to alter the charge rate in my AM (qbank) based on the job's PBS
queue.  Qbank already uses a CLASS variable, but Maui just sends
CLASS=[DEFAULT] (this is hardcoded at each withdrawal and reservation
function).

I was looking at struct mjob_t in msched.h, it doesn't appear that the class
information is accessible.  If someone could give me a pointer on how I might
propogate that information to the required functions in MAM.c, I'll gladly work
on a patch.

Thanks.

University of Southern California