[Mauiusers] Error, memory and swap values in checknode

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Sun Aug 29 17:36:59 MDT 2004

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 11:58 am, yangda wrote:

>     I installed OpenPBS_2.3.16 and Maui_3.2.6p9 on two HP rx2600 IA64
> machines.
>     One machine has 2G Mem and 2G Swap, while the checknode showed MEM
> 257G and SWAP 257G. How to change them to right values?
>     Another Newbie guestion. The DISK Value showed 1M. I haven't found
> how to change it in the "Administrator's Guide". Does maui get the value
> directly from the system or can get from config files?

My understanding is that Maui gets all of these values from PBS and you can
check what PBS thinks about the nodes by doing:

	pbsnodes -a

If that is saying the same value as Maui then you're probably looking at an
OpenPBS bug.  It might be worth looking at trying out Torque to see if that
serves you better as it's had a lot of the OpenPBS bugs fixed.

cheers!
Chris