[Mauiusers] Maui just dies

Gerson Galang gerson.sapac at gawab.com
Thu Aug 26 21:18:14 MDT 2004

Hi,

I've been testing maui-3.2.6 patch7 thoroughly by sending lots of jobs
on the server (torque) just to see how maui will schedule the jobs I
have in the queue. One thing that I've noticed is that after
running/suspending/resuming the jobs I have in the queue, the maui
scheduler just suddenly dies. i know that the scheduler died because my
jobs which are supposed to run and resume just sits there in the queue
doing nothing. Doing a ps -aux also won't show the maui process that
I've started. Is this a known issue of maui3.2.6p7?

Regards,
Gerson