[Mauiusers] New Mailing Lists Servers -- PLEASE READ

Wightman wightman at clusterresources.com
Mon Aug 23 08:22:47 MDT 2004

We have just finished updating our servers on supercluster.org.  We have
done some initial testing to verify that all the archives are still
intact as well as membership lists.  If you notice any strange behavior
(lost posts, unresponsiveness, bounced messages) please let us know at
help at supercluster.org.

With this update we have also closed the mailing lists:  this means that
to post to any mailing list on supercluster.org you must be a member of
that list.  We hope this doesn't inconvenience anyone as subscribing and
unsubscribing is very easy.

Thanks for you patience and happy posting!

Douglas
Cluster Resources, INC.