[Mauiusers] Re: job not run because of swap utilization?

Catherine Pitt cen1001 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Aug 16 03:40:38 MDT 2004

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004, Catherine Pitt wrote:

> recently put it on another cluster, also with OpenPBS, and am having
> trouble getting jobs to run on some nodes because Maui seems to think that
> the nodes with free processors don't have enough free swap space. All the

Just in case this helps anyone else reading the list- someone replied to
me offlist and suggested I upgraded to a more recent Maui. I changed to
3.2.6p9 and the problem has gone away. Thanks for the advice!

Catherine

Dr Catherine Pitt      Computer Officer, Department of Chemistry
cen1001 at cam.ac.uk      University of Cambridge