[gold-users] LSF Integration

Andrew Thomas Andrew.Thomas at hpcwales.co.uk
Mon Mar 25 09:17:43 MDT 2013

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody had integrated Gold into LSF  and had any comments/suggestions?

We are currently looking at esub, epilogue, prologue scripts to handle the functionality. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Andy

The contents of this email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the named addressee only.  Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive this on their behalf) you may not copy it or use it, or disclose it to anyone else.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by email or telephone.  All emails sent by High Performance Computing Wales have been checked using an Anti-Virus system.  We would advise you to run your own virus check before opening any attachments received as we will not in any event accept any liability whatsoever, once an email and/or attachment is received.

High Performance Computing Wales is a private limited company incorporated in Wales on 8 March 2010 as company number 07181701.

Our registered office is at Ty Menai, Ffordd Penlan, Parc Menai Business Park, Bangor, Gwynedd. LL57 4HJ. UK.

High Performance Computing Wales is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund through the Welsh Government.