[gold-users] Fwd: glsjob does not show any data

Scott Jackson scottmo at adaptivecomputing.com
Thu Apr 11 08:57:40 MDT 2013

Pankaj,

So, glsjob by itself with no options lists data? So, I do seem to recall
that Maui does not store the StartTime and EndTime for the job correctly.
At one point, glsjob was changed to use CreationTime to account for that
issue. That problem has been corrected in Moab and so Gold was returned to
select on StartTime and EndTime as it should. You could adjust the glsjob
script to select on CreationTime:

    $request->setCondition("CreationTime", $start, "GE") if defined $start;
    $request->setCondition("CreationTime",   $end,   "LE") if defined $end;