[gold-users] Bug: configure.ac patch

Scott Jackson scottmo at adaptivecomputing.com
Mon Oct 8 13:16:19 MDT 2012

Hi Jonas,

Thanks for the patch. In looking at this, to me it appears that this will
cure the problem in the install process, but I believe it will break the
LOG_DIR substitutions in the goldsh histfile and  the Log.Filename in each
of the configuration files, since these will not know how to resolve
"${prefix}". I will need to resolve these issues before applying the patch.