[gold-users] Gold no longer working

Scott Jackson scottmo at adaptivecomputing.com
Mon Jul 30 18:08:32 MDT 2012

What values do you have for database.user and database.password in your
goldd.conf files?

database.datasource = DBI:Pg:dbname=gold;host=mana
database.user = scottmo
database.password = changeme

Are the values in your current goldd.conf the same values as the database
was created with?

Who is the owner of your tables in gold?

psql gold
\d
public | g_account                    | table | scottmo
public | g_account_account            | table | scottmo

Does the Owner match up with the database.user?