[gold-users] Gold no longer working

Shade Alabsa shade34321 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 16:07:46 MDT 2012

Ideally I'd like to upgrade Gold but at the time we were only doing what
was necessary to get our cluster back up and running.

Gold was installed to /usr/local/ so I checked there and there still is a
auth_key file,

[root at mgt maui]# locate auth_key
/usr/local/gold/etc/auth_key
/usr/local/gold-2.1.6.0/etc/auth_key
/usr/local/src/gold-2.1.11.0/etc/auth_key

I'm assuming gold-2.1.11.0 is the old installation. I'm not sure what you
mean by resync it with CSKEY value in maui-private.cfg, mainly becasue my
maui-private.cfg file has nothing in it. Thanks for the speedy response and
sorry for the long delay.

Shade