[gold-users] Gold no longer working

Scott Jackson scottmo at adaptivecomputing.com
Thu Jul 26 12:07:06 MDT 2012

So, you didn't upgrade Gold?

It appears you may have deleted/moved the /opt/gold/etc/auth_key file. You
should be able to regenerate it by running make auth_key as root from your
original gold tarball unpack directory. You will have to use the same key
as before or else resync it with the CSKEY value in maui-private.cfg.

I hope this helps.

Scott