[gold-users] Gold no longer working

Shade Alabsa shade34321 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 11:46:51 MDT 2012

We are currently using the Gold accounting manager, version 2.1.6.0.
Recently we had to upgrade our xcat, torque, and maui installations and now
Gold is not working anymore. I get the following errors:

[root at mgt ~]# glsuser
Unable to open auth_key file: No such file or directoryBEGIN
failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local//lib/Gold.pm line 150.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/bin/glsuser line 57.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/bin/glsuser line 57.
[root at mgt ~]# gusage -s 2012-07-01 -e 2012-07-31 -p CCL >>
garuda-summary-July_12.log
Unable to open auth_key file: No such file or directoryBEGIN
failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local//lib/Gold.pm line 150.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/bin/gusage line 53.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/bin/gusage line 53.

I'm not quite sure what the problem is or if our upgrades broke it. Any
help you can provide would be great! Thanks!

Shade