[gold-users] Gold not updating?

Shade Alabsa shade34321 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 09:57:32 MDT 2012

I was recently able to get my Gold installation working again. Now whenever
I run gusage it doesn't seem to update, it constantly shows the same number
for each user every time. In goldd.log, gold.log, and maui.log I don't see
anything saying they aren't communicating or errors are produced, granted a
lot of it doesn't make sense to me. Is there a way to check to make sure
they are integrated correctly? I was also curious as to how I could find
the usage from when Gold was not working, if that's possible. Thanks!

Shade Alabsa