[gold-users] statistics (gstatement/glsjob) missing StartTime and EndTime

Scott Jackson scottmo at adaptivecomputing.com
Mon Apr 30 14:22:48 MDT 2012

Eva,

I am pretty sure the stuff that is sent from Maui to Gold is hard-coded and
could not be changed without modifying the source code.

Your best alternative may be to use the hidden CreationTime and
ModificationTime fields. If you are doing charging, then it is likely that
the CreationTime will match up very closely with the StartTime and the
ModificationTime will match up very closely with the end time of the job.
You can do queries against this like:

glsjob --show "Id,JobId,...,ModificationTime,CreationTime"

The only other alternative I see would be to disable charging in Maui and
write your own reservations in the prolog and charges in the epilog where
you can control what you push into greserve and gcharge.