[gold-users] What OS do you run Gold on?

Michael Jennings mej at lbl.gov
Wed Apr 18 10:31:11 MDT 2012

On Tuesday, 17 April 2012, at 10:18:18 (-0600),
Scott Jackson wrote:

> We at Adaptive Computing would like to know what variants of Linux
> you are running your Gold server on (and GUI and clients if
> different) so that we can best target our functional and
> installation testing and documentation for Moab Accounting
> Manager. If you are willing to provide this information, you may
> reply or send an email directly to scottmo at adaptivecomputing.com.

All our modern clusters and cluster management systems run RHEL5 and
RHEL6 rebuilds.

We are evaluating the possibility of using RHEL proper, but this
should have no bearing on installation/compatibility testing or
associated documentation.

HTH,
Michael

--