[gold-users] What OS do you run Gold on?

Charles Collins Charles.E.Collins at asu.edu
Tue Apr 17 10:51:38 MDT 2012

We use CentOS and we are at version 5.7.
Thanks.

Charlie Collins
A2C2

On Apr 17, 2012, at 9:18 AM, "Scott Jackson" <scottmo at adaptivecomputing.com<mailto:scottmo at adaptivecomputing.com>> wrote:

Hello,

We at Adaptive Computing would like to know what variants of Linux you are running your Gold server on (and GUI and clients if different) so that we can best target our functional and installation testing and documentation for Moab Accounting Manager. If you are willing to provide this information, you may reply or send an email directly to scottmo at adaptivecomputing.com<mailto:scottmo at adaptivecomputing.com>.

Thank you,

Scott Jackson
Adaptive Computing Enterprises, Inc.