[gold-users] Gold no longer being developed, now commercial product "Moab Allocation Manager"

Michael Jennings mej at lbl.gov
Tue Apr 3 13:29:50 MDT 2012

On Tuesday, 03 April 2012, at 12:09:35 (-0600),
Scott Jackson wrote:

> A migration script is provided with the Moab Accounting Manager 7.0
> package to migrate a Gold 2.2 database to MAM 7.0. The migration
> instructions are documented in the Release Notes.

We're very glad to hear that!  :-)

Just so you know, we were told by your (i.e., Adaptive's) support
personnel that there was NO supported migration path from Gold to MAM.
If that information is wrong, it might be good to make sure the
customer support techs are aware of it.  As you can imagine, we were
rather distraught after hearing that news....  :-]

Michael

--
Michael Jennings <mej at lbl.gov>
Senior HPC Systems Engineer