[gold-users] icst

truongco nguyen truongcophysics at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 09:22:32 MDT 2011

Dear

I am trying to install gold manager 2.2.0 in rocks 5.4 cluster.

And after finishing the installation which show in the gold user guide
 2.2.0 and
type the command:

/opt/gold/sbin/goldd  it turn out the bug like this

 DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  relation "g_object" does not exist
at /opt/gold/lib/Gold/Database.pm line 673.
Exception caught while populating metadata cache: DBD::Pg::st execute
failed: ERROR:  relation "g_object" does not exist at
/opt/gold/lib/Gold/Database.pm line 673.

I really don't know how to fix it. Could you help us any clues?

Thank you very much

Co