[gold-users] Request object with sort by column or field.

Ho, Quang quang.ho at hp.com
Tue Sep 6 22:21:39 MDT 2011

Hi Scott,
Thanks for helping me to get a grip on Gold.

I have another question for you. When I created a Query request as below, I'd like to sort the returned data by a column(s)
I tried setOption as below as a guess,  but it did not work. Can you please tell me the right way ?

$request->setOption("SortBySequence","CreationTime");

Thanks,
Quang.

Here is my request object in Perl.

my $request = new Gold::Request(object => "Transaction",action =>"Query");

  #select columns in transaction tables;
$request->setSelection("Details");
$request->setSelection("User");
$request->setSelection("Project");