[gold-users] Fwd: refunding reserved amount in gold

Scott Jackson scottmo at adaptivecomputing.com
Tue Oct 25 10:25:39 MDT 2011

It is Maui's responsibility to be removing these reservations. I think I may know what the problem is. In Gold 2.1.8.0 we fixed a deficiency where Reservation Delete had not been added to the Scheduler role by default. Thus, the scheduler was authorized to make charges and reservations, but not to delete reservations.

This can be remedied by adding Reservation Delete as a Scheduler Role Action.

goldsh RoleAction Create Role=Scheduler Object=Reservation Name=Delete