[gold-users] Fwd: refunding reserved amount in gold

akshar bhosale akshar.bhosale at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 20:46:13 MDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: akshar bhosale <akshar.bhosale at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 9:58 PM
Subject: refunding reserved amount in gold

Hi,

       We are using PBS (torque 2.4.8) and gold version 2.1.7.1. One of the
jobs went for execution and reserved the equivalent amount. The same job
came out of execution and went in queue from execution. This happened 30
times for the same job. Every time job has reserved amount. Now finally
there is very huge amount(30*charges for that single job) which is shown in
reserved state.Job now does not exist. User can not submit the new job now
because of neglegible amount balance in his account. We want to clear
reserved amount. How to do that?
grefund says no such job as the job does not exist now.