[gold-users] Can Gold direct Maui to hold jobs?

Scott Jackson scottmo at adaptivecomputing.com
Thu May 19 11:18:43 MDT 2011

The older integration chapter used to show the following for integrating with Maui:

         <example>
          <title>Configuring Maui to use Gold</title>
          <para>
Add an appropriate AMCFG line into maui.cfg to tell Maui how to talk to Gold
          </para>
          <para>
vi /usr/local/maui/maui.cfg
            </userinput>
          </para>
          <screen>
AMCFG[bank] TYPE=GOLD HOST=control_node1 PORT=7112 SOCKETPROTOCOL=HTTP WIREPROTOCOL=XML CHARGEPOLICY=DEBITALLWC JOBFAILUREACTION=NONE TIMEOUT=15
          </screen>
          <para>
Add a CLIENTCFG line into maui-private.cfg to specify the shared secret key. This secret key will be the same secret key specified in the "make auth_key" step.
          </para>
          <para>
vi /usr/local/maui/maui-private.cfg
            </userinput>
          </para>
          <screen>
CLIENTCFG[AM:bank] CSKEY=sss CSALGO=HMAC
          </screen>
          <para>

So, it looks like AMCFG[bank] JOBFAILUREACTION=HOLD should work.