[gold-users] Can Gold direct Maui to hold jobs?

Joey Jones joey at HPC.MsState.Edu
Thu May 19 09:14:08 MDT 2011

Greetings,

We're running maui 3.3 and gold 2.2.0.1. We've been playing around with
gold for some time, but just can't get it to work quite the way we want.

Is it possible with maui/gold to get maui to hold jobs that do not have a
valid Account string, or enough credits ? I've not found a direct answer
from the documentation.

I've tried FALLBACKACCOUNT and BANKFALLBACKACCOUNT to no avail.

Maui seems to be starting jobs no matter what the balance of an account
is, or even if an Account string is provided.

I appreciate any insight that you all may have.